Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Housebound...

I'm having a very quiet few days -- with the the flu -- so am writing in bed which is not nearly as comfortable as it sounds. Now, at least I have medication so my nose is not continually dripping onto the keyboard. Isn't that a lovely image for a romance writer?
Meanwhile, in our second bathroom, we have a delivery ward. One little chick burst out of his shell yesterday -- very strong and noisy and demanding. Another little peeper is taking things more slowly, one gentle peck at a time. Dr. E is in seventh heaven.

2 comments:

2paw said...

I am sorry to hear you are not well, hope you recover quickly. I read in bed, and maybe have a cup of tea, but no TV or food or computers because you are right, it is just awkward!!!
Another chick!! Congratulations!!

Lacey Devlin said...

Get Well Soon!!!

All that happy cheeping is bound to make you feel better :))