Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pisces are self indulgent...

Have spent my birthday money on the following:-


* 'The Joy of Writing Sex' by Elizabeth Benedict -- my writing friends tell me this book makes all writing joyful.

* 'His Captive Lady' by Anne Gracie -- my complimentary copy from Anne went missing in the post (sob) and I can't miss an Anne Gracie book.

* 'Writing Fiction' by Janet Burroway -- because Susan Wiggs recommended it.


These have all been purchased on line, but of course, while I was in Brisbane, I couldn't resist bookstores and I came home with:-


Classic Ecco -- a cookbook by Philip Johnson an amazing Brisbane chef -- for Elliot -- and he's in heaven.

Book Ends By Jane Green -- because she's such an accessible writer and she fires up my muse like no other.

How to have a Beautiful Mind -- by Edward de Bono -- because a girl can wish, can't she?


What books are on your wish list?

No comments: