Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sizzle, Seduce and Simmer...


You'll probably see this book cover popping up on a lot of Australian authors' blogs this week.
It's a fabulous new book that's being launched in Melbourne in Dymocks on November 1st. And it should be in shops everywhere next week. It's been compiled by the fabulous Marion Lennox and it started over a Melbourne Mob lunch. I think the idea was: "Let's have a book with short stories and recipes from all of us!"

Later, more of us, who are further afield than Melbourne (much further in my case) got in on the act and now there's a whopping 320 page book of short stories and recipes -- a real friendship collection. And a great Christmas present!!!!

Some of the stories have fab fun titles like Ally Blake's Tall, Dark and Fettuccine, Kelly Hunter's Sunday Morning Sushi or Bron Jameson's Breakfast at Timothy's. And the reicpes sound like so much fun. Coming into summer, I really want to make Fiona McArthur's cut glass jelly.

My story, Call Me Angel, is one I wrote some time ago and has a slightly paranormal touch -- just to be different!

Check out Sizzle, Seduce & Simmer next week. I'm sure you'll want it.

No comments: