Monday, September 03, 2007

Our wonderful Sydney office




When I was in Sydney for the conference I met the dynamic Jackie Johnson from Harlequin Mills and Boon's Sydney office and she told me then that she'd organized a lovely gold foil Award winning author flash for my next Australian release.

Then she sent me a cover flat. Isn't it gorgeous? We really are lucky to have fabulous support from our office here in Oz.








On that note, I also want to tell you about another venture the Sydney office have launched and that is the publication of the super talented and much loved Australian author Lilian Darcy's single title book Cafe Du Jour under their Mira imprint. Check out Lilian's website to find out more about this wonderful book, which she says is a mix of popular and literary fiction.

Yay, Lilian!!!

I was lucky enough to be at Lilian's launch of this exciting book at the Sydney conference and I'm very much looking forward to reading it.


Both Needed: Her Mr. Right and Cafe du Jour are available at eHarlequin.au






1 comment:

Liz Fielding said...

Having read both books, all I can say is ... treat yourself!